Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers and sells financial products and services to consumer and small business customers.
- Operates a teller window regularly to meet the needs of the banking center.
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goals.
- Follows up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or to thank customers for existing business.
- Actively monitors the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality, Increase the number of services used per customer to increase both profits and customer retention.
- Responsible daily for teller operations
- Maintains an acceptable Cash Over and Short account according to the bank policy guidelines.
- Prepares Currency Transaction Reports and Monetary Instrument logs.
- Must be security conscious and comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
- Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales & customer service
- Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred, but not required
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to count and balance cash
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
- Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|