Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled by manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clear tables quickly with little or no impact to guests.
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude towards guests and co-workers.
- Maintain side work throughout shift.
- Maintain a clean work environment in both the dining room and kitchen.
- Complete beginning and end of shift tasks in a timely manner.
- Be a team player and help others within the department such as helping the servers keep the dining room clean, and assisting the dishwasher.
- Work in a safe manner at all times. Use proper lifting techniques and be mindful of safety hazards in back of restaurant and kitchen areas.
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with departmental standards.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Learn understand and practice department standard operating procedures.
- Understand and practice the Big Ten guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||Tony Roma's (Located in the Grand Harbor)|
350 Bell Street
|Apply by Mail:||Tony Roma's (Located in the Grand Harbor)|
350 Bell Street
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|