Assistant Vice President, ComplianceDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As the Assistant Vice President of Compliance, you are the individual and partner to our organization who ensures related laws, regulations, policies and procedures are up to date and in place. You help educate the organization to ensure compliance in our day to day operations. You are collaborative, accurate, and desire due diligence because you truly do care. You stay current with industry regulations and applicable laws. You know how to perform quality control, audits and exams. This opportunity, is so much more than compliance, it’s a career where you make a living out of making a difference!
- Provide quality, compliant service to members, potential members and coworkers
- Develop, recommend, and monitor policies and procedures
- Assure regulatory compliance and assist in internal audit compliance testing
- Produce, review and/or submit a variety of lending related reports
- Compliance testing for all lending related functions
- Oversight of compliance and internal procedures
- Monitor compliance with interagency guidance on appraisals
- Assist in vendor due diligence, disaster recovery procedures, and compliance training
- Assist in Accrual/Non-Accrual Quality control review
- Manage and communicate proposed changes from all regulatory agencies including but not limited to: IRS, NCUA, DOL, CFPB, FASB, and Iowa Division.
- Responsible for formal member complaint process
- Perform other duties as assigned related to Laws. Regulations. Policies. Procedures. And, Compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance related field
- Compliance, Audit, Risk Management or related work experience required
- Thorough understanding of business financial analysis
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of industry laws and regulations such as Banking Secrecy Act (BSA)