Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
- Manages an assigned Retirement Plan Services client base of approximately 30 clients in accordance with ERISA and other regulatory requirements.
- Performs year-end non-discrimination compliance testing. Prepares and assists clients in the filling of 5500’s. Reconciles quarter-end data for participant statements.
- Conducts group education meetings and participates on one-on-one conversations as required. Answers retirement plan participant phone calls in regards to all aspects concerning their account.Processes distributions, hardship withdrawals, loans, QDRO’s, plan contributions, and plan fund changes.
- Assists with the plan conversion process both internally and externally.
- Prepares for and assists in presenting annual client plan reviews.
- Monitors and follows up on assigned items, including determining appropriate actions for resolution of client issues, documenting and implementing solutions as appropriate.
- Provides retirement plan audit support for clients and ensures all filing deadlines are met.
- Ensures client satisfaction and profitability through careful prioritization of responsibilities, proactive/candid communications, and the use of sound judgment of all client interactions.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1 Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience in the retirement services industry that directly aligns with the responsibilities of the role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic to intermediate level of knowledge of retirement plan administration.
- Strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a group setting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven time management skills.
1. QKA, APA or ERPA designations preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|