Engineering Manager -- Dubuque StampingEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
**This is a Direct Hire Position**
Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Manager to manage all engineering functions of the company.
- Effective relations with production, purchasing, tooling and quotation functions.
- Effective coordination of processes routings and bills of material.
- Accessible and responsive to staff, department, management and company needs.
- Overall thoroughness and accuracy of engineering records and price quotations.
- Effective communications with customers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Experience with Stamping/Laser Cutting/Metal Fabrication or Machining preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Manufacturing, Process or Mechanical Engineering; specific coursework in statistical process control preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be comfortable going on the production floor.
Pay commensurate with experience. Great benefits package included.
If you are interested in this position contact Tabitha at Express Employment Professionals today, or send your resume to Tabitha.Wand@expresspros.com
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|