ACCOUNT COORDINATORMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and, art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity, and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication, and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
Are you the type whose Tupperware is actually organized, with each piece somehow matched with its corresponding lid? Do you take charge to ensure order reigns over chaos? Are you motivated to learn quickly and constantly, with a hunger to always improve? We are looking for a detail-oriented person to handle the day-to-day servicing of excellent clients, and who shows the aptitude for developing into a full-service Account Manager with strategic marketing expertise.
We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
- You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our external and internal clients.
- You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy to meet deadlines.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field; and at least two years of experience.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. In addition, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects. We offer our employees the following:
The Fun Stuff:
- Collaborative environment
- Family-friendly workplace
- Meat Days (just ask and we will tell you more)
- Employee book club (currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert)
- Employee gardening club
- Opportunities to apply skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Employee picnics and parties
The Stuff Your Mom Will Like to Hear:
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Multiple health and dental insurance platforms
- Paid holidays and accrued vacation time
- Disability and life insurance
- Professional training and development
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com at McCullough Creative, Inc.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|