Restaurant / Bar – Manager (Direct Hire)Sedona Staffing Services, Southwest, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Restaurant / Bar – Manager
Location: Southwest Wisconsin
Wage: $47,000 - $50,000+ / year
Sedona Staffing Services is seeking a Restaurant / Bar Manager for a SW Wisconsin restaurant. We are seeking someone who has a solid work history of leading a restaurant team in providing extreme customer service and guest focus services. The Manager will oversee, coordinate and execute the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with staff to promote a team environment in that includes but is not limited to providing professional, outstanding customer service, an excellent product and a positive working environment for all employees
- Controls costs through inventory control and monitoring store food cost tracking data. Performs daily banking and closing procedures
- Oversees the ordering of supplies and Liquor required to serve customers and operate store.
- Must meet required liquor cost goals; labor cost goals, sales goals and store inspection goals.
- The general manager is responsible for creating an environment of cleanliness
- Contacts prospective customers such as local businesses, chambers of commerce, schools, community organizations to promote business.
- Assures all promotional material is visible to customers at all times
- Prepares and administers all aspects of store personnel scheduling in accordance with company’s policies and procedure.
- Ensures all staff performs to standards. Ensures staff follows all company policies and procedures. Ensures staff complies with security and sanitation standards
- Ensures proper cash handling by any employee involved in this process
- Promotes sales and service excellence.
What We Need From You
- Successful proven work history of managing a restaurant / bar.
- Must be capable of accurately performing daily till reconciliation and perform daily banking procedures. Keep relevant statistical and financial records
- Must be a multi-task individual with the ability to prioritize activities in such a manner to best serve customers.
If you are interested in learning more, Apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|