ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 35th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 700 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Operations Assistant - SISCO
SISCO, a Cottingham & Butler company, is continuing to grow and as a result of the growth, we will be adding over 50 new employees to our team during the first half of 2018!
Who are we?
SISCO is a third-party benefit administration firm that is dedicated to helping our clients maximize the value of their employee benefits. We set ourselves apart from the competition by selling the “experience” of SISCO. We deliver an effective, yet human, experience by hiring the best employees and giving them the best technology. Our company was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself.
You can join SISCO at an exciting time and be a part of the growth we are currently experiencing. You will be working closely with our team to gather, format and upload data into spreadsheets, troubleshoot and test our software, run reports, and assisting the Implementation Team. Ideal candidates will have excellent excel skills and basic IT knowledge.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|