Logistics ClerkHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
HKP HR Consulting is recruiting on behalf of their client, which is an established company in the agricultural and crop packaging industry.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for a wide variety of administrative and customer service oriented tasks. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee general department administrative support, including contact with carriers and vendors
- Obtain quotes
- Review billing
- prepare bills for shipments
- Handle daily activities analysis and reporting
- One-year administrative certificate from a college or technical school, or at least six months related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook required, Oracle software experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer: A competitive wage and benefits package
To apply: email resume and letter of interest to:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|