Logistics ClerkHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
HKP HR Consulting is recruiting on behalf of their client, which is an established company in the agricultural and crop packaging industry.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual for a wide variety of administrative and customer service oriented tasks. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee general department administrative support, including contact with carriers and vendors
- Obtain quotes
- Review billing
- prepare bills for shipments
- Handle daily activities analysis and reporting
- One-year administrative certificate from a college or technical school, or at least six months related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook required, Oracle software experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer: A competitive wage and benefits package
To apply: email resume and letter of interest to: