About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
TAKING RESUMES AND APPLICATIONS NOW!!
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES SUPPORT PLUS COMMISSION!!!
American Customer Care is looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills to assist customers for our leading nutritional Dr. branded company. Our Health and Wellness Support Agents will take calls to place orders and up sell features to callers while building rapport with a positive attitude. Applicants must be motivated and provide valuable services to our client.
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Multi-task a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to remain positive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on products.
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email and other computer applications
- Experience in an environment in which customer interaction was required
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM with 85% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma/GED
TAKING APPLICATIONS/RESUMES NOW
FREE/DISCOUNTED GYM MEMBERSHIP! EMPLOYEE PERKS PROGRAM!! (DISCOUNTS AT LOCAL BUSINESSES)
Starting at $11.00hr. + COMMISSION $13/HR average after 90 days!!
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE 2 WEEKS TRAINING MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30am-5pm
Please call or stop by today!!!
2460 Kerper Blvd. Suite 200
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|