TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance'locally owned and the 7th largest growing insurance agency in the United States is looking for career minded individual to assist with the needs of insurance agents and client account administration. Our culture and environment is built on relationships and taking care of our client's insurance needs. Working with Sales Producers, the Account Manager position entails:
- Providing excellent, timely customer service to policyholders and prospects.
- Data entry into EPIC Insurance data system and maintaining client records.
- Build and maintain relationships with carriers & underwriters for new/existing clients.
- Provide support to sales producers for new/renewal business.
- Knowledge of the insurance markets.
- Proposal materials assembly from carriers.
- Reviewing & evaluating market responses, completing applications, review quotations, prepare proposals, cross-sell & upgrade coverages.
- Act as a positive role model in terms of work ethic, training resource, & support for TRICOR goals.
- Computer software- MS office suite, EPIC experience preferred but not necessary and Internet literate.
- 1+ year in servicing Transportation clients including policy review and comparisons.
- Hold Insurance License or must obtain license within 30 days of employment.
- Polished verbal & written communications.
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
- Account service in insurance, customer service, insurance industry or related field (i.e. Carrier and/or underwriter side of the industry).
- Driver's license day travel may be possible.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI, MN & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- On the job training paid training (i.e. licensing)-one on one coaching /mentoring.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Work from home depending upon the position design.
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules.
- Business casual dress Monday Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently names as one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognized employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employee can thrive, enjoy their work and help their companies grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|