Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing Services has partnered with a local accounting firm with over 20 years in business and is now accepting resumes for a Tax Preparer. This is a To Hire opportunity with long term employment opportunity. The ideal candidate must be open to overtime during the tax season with previous professional accounting/tax experience.
Hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm *Some over time expected throughout tax season
Wage: $15 -$18/hour
- Complies with taxation requirements by preparing and filing tax documents
- Complying with tax regulations, maintaining tax records
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents
- Prepares federal, state, local tax documents by assembling and analyzing financial information; completing forms using company specific software
- Communicates with local clients and customers in a professional manner
Requirements | Skills | Qualifications:
- 2-4 years professional accounting/tax preparation experience
- Ability to protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Proficient Office Suite skills
If you are interested in joining a locally owned and family oriented company, please submit a copy of your professional resume and wage expectations to (email preferred): Billy Reames email@example.com 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employe
|Years of Experience||--|