Compliance & Trade AnalystFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The role of the Compliance and Trade Analyst works with Logistics & Compliance Supervisor to identify research and execute new Trade Compliance Programs and develop communication & work groups for both internal & external customers to educate and train cause and effect of new industry regulations across all divisions of the corporation. Will provide back-up support to Logistics & Compliance Supervisor as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
U.S. & MX Customs/Import & Export Compliance
- 7501 Import Entry Process: work with internal/external customers on all the following:
- On-time import documentation filing
- ISF on-time/late filing
- Processing Customs Invoices via EDI 210s.
- Conduct Post-Entry Audits of 7501 Entries.
- CAPAR as required.
- Determine whether Post-Summary Corrections must be filed, based on internally determined thresholds
- Export Process Administration
- Create export documents for container exports upon request
- Maintain Export Routing Guide
- Assign Schedule B Codes
- HTSUS product classification: for all businesses with the guidance of the Logistics & Compliance Supervisor
- Assign HTS codes for all new market fabrics and work with our MX counterparts to obtain proper TIGIE codes
- Assign HTS codes for all finished goods, and spare/replacement parts
US & MX customs brokerage relationship
- Work with our US brokerage team on import entries, troubleshoot import related Vendor Portal issues, Customs exams/holds, Customs invoices, and classifications
- Work with MX brokerage team on MX imports and TIGIE classifications
- Manage Supplier Compliance Checklist
- Assist with new supplier set-up
- Maintain Supplier Master Template
- Restricted Party Screening
- Conduct Restricted Party Screening on all new suppliers and new dealer export ship-to addresses
- Conduct period rescreening of existing suppliers
- Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Program Administration
- Facilitate supplier communication, annual recertification, and troubleshooting issues
- Work with Financial Compliance teams for SEC reporting
- Support Logistics & Compliance Supervisory in Compliance initiatives
- NAFTA Qualification
- Social Compliance Program
- Quarterly Newsletter
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Supply Chain Related Four (4) year college degree or similar work experience required
Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PPT experience required
AS400 and SAP preferred but not required
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|