Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
- Meets with clients in individual counseling sessions in accordance.
- Maintains a complete and updated clinical record for each client, making all efforts to obtain all pertinent clinical, medical, educational and legal reports, meeting all standards and policies.
- Increase staff awareness of individual dynamics by making log entries of all contact with client, families or collateral contacts.
- Attends school conferences, re-entry meetings or other scheduled school meetings.
- Coordinates home visit arrangements.
- Serves as a liaison with community agencies and other agency personnel involved in a client’s treatment, including referral sources.
- Coordinates contacts with other involved agencies such as Substance Abuse Center, private psychologists, community or Hillcrest health providers.
- Provides on-call coverage for crisis situations involving clients such as medical or psychiatric hospitalizations, child abuse situations, runaways or when a client is behaviorally out of control and staff require consultation as required.
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|