Part-Time Insurance/Billing CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Are you interested in working for a great company where you are able to utilize your medical coding experience?! A local medical company is looking for an Insurance/Billing Coordinator.
This position is a part-time, evaluation to hire position. Candidates should have medical coding knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
Essential duties include:
- Posting daily activity to patient accounts, including account charges and account payments.
- Assisting with preparation of the daily deposit and deliver deposit to bank.
- Facilitating insurance claim submission, including prior authorizations. Maintain CDT and ICD-10 coding competency.
- Proactively assisting patients with all related insurance and billing matters utilizing superior customer service. Provide financial consultation services for patients prior to surgical procedures and assist patients with maximizing insurance coverage.
- Implementing billing and collection policies and procedures.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, send your resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com!
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|