Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
WAREHOUSE - 1ST SHIFT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and safe production area.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts and dollies.
- Store and stack materials in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Move materials in and out of warehouse facility.
- Assist with picking, packing and quality control.
- Measure materials in accordance to drawings accurately.
- Ensure conformance to product specifications.
- Accurately mark parts for identification.
- Follow instructionS in written and verbal form.
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of high school diploma or equivalency.
Able to perform mathematical calculations with whole numbers and fractions.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE EMAIL DIANE AT UNGS@CAREERPROS.COM OR CALL 563-875-7030
SEDONA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|Years of Experience||--|