SERVER BUFFETThe Kitchen Buffet, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
We are looking for excited, passionate people to join our team and provide a friendly, fun, and exciting experience to our guests!
Situated in Dubuque's historic downtown and nightlife district, Diamond Jo Casino is a gaming, entertainment, and dining destination not to be missed!
- Join a great F&B team in any one of our venues! Filament, Woodfire Grille, Kitchen Buffet, The Game, and Subway.
- Receive and serve food and beverage orders from guests. May also be responsible for collecting payment and making change for guest checks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Six (6) months of food and beverage service experience preferred. Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift. Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds. Must be able to communicate in English. Utilize computer system for placing food and beverage orders and processing payments. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
If you are interested in joining our Diamond Jo Casino team, please stop by Human Resources during business hours (M-W, 8:30am-5pm, Th-Fr, 7am-5pm), call us at 563-690-4780Call: 563-690-4780, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more! To apply now, create your account by clicking the link to BoydCareers.com below. Navigate to Diamond Jo Dubuque, find your job, and apply!
Open interviews available Tuesdays – Thursdays from 2pm – 5pm. Simply stop in and let us know you’re here to interview for a Food and Beverage position.
- Greet guests; receive and fulfill/refill beverage orders.
- Perform all side work as indicated by the start of shift checklist.
- On an ongoing basis clear, wipe, and reset tables according to table setting standards.
- Return any dirty dishware to designated area.
- Keep floor clean of debris.
- Make coffee, serve, and refill beverages on a regular basis.
- Assist runners in wiping down beverage stations.
- Refill empty salt and pepper shakers, refill and wipe down napkin dispensers and clean and replace (when necessary) all ashtrays.
This listing has expired
Full and Part Time
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|