Customer Coordinator RepresentativeRockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, Dubuque, IA
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
As a Customer Coordinator Representative, your purpose is to ensure the timely entry of all Customer orders and coordination of the delivery dates and times within the Transportation Management System. As the first vital link in the execution process of our Customers loads your ability to correctly enter vital shipment information from our Customers is a critical element to our success. Knowledge of each Customer and their needs with regard to requirements, carrier mode and carrier equipment drives our ability to generate sales margin required for the success of the company. You will be responsible for the scheduling and potential rescheduling of appointments ensuring the timely delivery of our Customers shipments. Standard Key Performance Indicators will focus on data integrity, timeliness of order entry and complete entry of an order. Your ability to enter orders timely and completely allows for operations to fulfill the order request with a complete understanding of the requirements mitigating additional touch points within the team. Continuous improvement of our services and our solutions is a critical metric that enables your success and the team’s success. Setting a higher standard with proactive approaches to our services within your responsibilities will be what sets us apart and drives growth for you, the team and the company. This position reports to the CEO with daily oversight from the Customer Sales.
Customer Coordinator Representative Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely entry of all Customer load requests.
- Responsible for the accurate entry of Customer load requests.
- Responsible for scheduling and setting pickup and delivery appointments for Customer loads.
- Responsible for communicating additional pick up or delivery accessorial charges to the Customer.
- Understanding of Customer’s requirements and various modes within the Customer’s supply chain to include equipment types.
- Achievement of the team KPI’s that may include but not limited to: Loads entered; Data Integrity; Appointment Coordinating; Customer Satisfaction; On Time Performance.
- Maintaining strong communication channels with our Customers ensuring a positive Customer experience.
- Responsible for data integrity within the TMS and compliance within processes minimizing issues and touch points within the life cycle of an order, invoice and TMS record.
- Keeping any Client external websites current.
- Identification of issues and the resolution of issues in the day to day operations of the CCR work flow to include carrier pick up & delivery issues and supporting the overall movement of our Customer’s goods to the market place.
- Responsible for achieving goals and objectives that are parallel with the team, company and customer goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Timely Load Entry
- Data Entry Accuracy
- Timely Scheduling
Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
Excellent Knowledge of Office Suite Products
6 months - 2 years of Work Experience
Based in Dubuque
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|