Accounts Receivable AccountantPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
PSSI is looking for a dynamic and energetic person to become a member of its Accounts Receivable/Billing team. The individual would be part of a 5 person team reporting to the A/R Manager and part of the 20 plus person accounting department. PSSI is a growing company with 17,000 employees in the US and Canada.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Weekly processing of customer invoices
- New customer setup
- Daily cash posting
- Research and resolve customer chargebacks, shortages, overpayments, disputes, complaints, etc
- Preparation of credit memos and adjustments
- Collection of past due accounts
- Follow up on open issues within a short timeframe
- Communicate with field operations personnel
- Acts as backup to others in the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience should include:
1-2 years of accounting/bookkeeping preferred
1-2 years of billing/accounts receivable preferred
Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel required
Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail in order to meet weekly deadlines.
Ability to sit at a work station for extended periods of time.
Team player required. Work environment is casual with quick work pace.
Pay is competitive with quality benefits.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|