Computer Systems AnalystSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYSTS
CONTRACT TO HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
We are looking to add a two new resources to one of our technical teams. The team is comprised of employees with a background in Computer Information Systems and\or project management.
Below is a description of the position and a high-level list of responsibilities. In addition, anyone listing skills in OnBase or UIPath Administration are desired candidates.
Effective system administration is a critical factor for successful OnBase solutions. The System Administrator will both maintain the organization’s existing OnBase solutions and continually refine the ability to recognize when and how an organization’s solutions should evolve to meet the needs of the growing or changing business.
- Discovering and documenting business requirements
- Validating technical specifications and infrastructure requirements with the solution implementation team
- Supporting installation of the solution
- Assisting end user training
- Responding to questions concerning product capabilities
- Maintaining and operating the solution
- Planning future growth of the system
- Participating in the OnBase Community of Professionals
- Provide support to our customers while being an advocate for their requests; champion anything related to the overall well-being of their OnBase solution
- Maintain ownership and follow through consistently on communication of all support issues