L&M operates two Wisconsin plants, located in Platteville and Pleasant Prairie, which run daily routes to Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison with stops all across Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
We convert more than 20 million sq. ft. of corrugated packaging every month. Our workforce includes more than 85 trained employees who are passionate about packaging.
At L&M, our customers come first. You’ll find a can-do, whatever-it-takes spirit is part of our corporate culture. We treat every customer, big or small, with utmost respect and concern. Our core values include integrity, honesty, hard work, and respect. We are dedicated to producing a high quality product. And we are committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
L&M Corrugated Container Corp. is a rapidly growing company that designs, manufactures, and distributes corrugated packaging.
L&M is seeking ambitious and innovative individuals to serve its customers by selling products and meeting the needs of customers. Service existing accounts, establish new accounts, and obtain orders. Effectively provide one point of contact for designated customers to find expert advice and resolution of needs/wants regarding packaging & packaging related issues. Additionally, this position will provide a unified voice for L&M to the customer, representing the interest of the company.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a highly diverse environment.
- Must be able to work independently, exercising discretion in the performance of assigned responsibilities; self motivated.
- Must provide/maintain a valid drivers license, and have the ability to do basic math.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Pre-employment drug screen will be required.
- Paid Holidays