Retail Support TeamDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
DDI Inc. is seeking an individual to fill the position of an Retail Support Team Member. DDI Inc. is an ever-evolving company that is searching for the right applicant to become part of an exciting and flourishing retail business.
This team member will be directly responsible for
1) assembly and review of prototypes and retail products. Ability to assemble furniture and similar items is an absolute must.
2) Development and maintenance of showroom and products.
3) Preparing, transporting and working at retail trade shows.
Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications.
These tasks would include, but are not limited to:
- Product and prototype assembly and Evaluation
- Developing and Maintaining showroom and product development areas
- Communication with team members on product design and assembly methodspporting, transporting product to and attending retail trade shows
- Frequent Communications with teammates and suppliers
We are seeking an individual who has some or all of the following qualifications:
- Ability and experience with product assembly and tools
- Willingness to Work and Participate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Possesses acute attention to detail
- Can Effectively Communicate both Orally and in Writing
- Knowledge and Experience with the Microsoft Product Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access) is a plus
- Background/experience in outdoor leisure and entertainment a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|