L&M operates two Wisconsin plants, located in Platteville and Pleasant Prairie, which run daily routes to Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison with stops all across Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
We convert more than 20 million sq. ft. of corrugated packaging every month. Our workforce includes more than 85 trained employees who are passionate about packaging.
At L&M, our customers come first. You’ll find a can-do, whatever-it-takes spirit is part of our corporate culture. We treat every customer, big or small, with utmost respect and concern. Our core values include integrity, honesty, hard work, and respect. We are dedicated to producing a high quality product. And we are committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
L&M Corrugated Container Corp. is a rapidly growing company that designs, manufactures, and distributes corrugated packaging.
Sales leader who will align, train, and develop our sales team to attain and exceed L&M’s strategic objectives.
- Meet the goals and objectives of the Strategic Planning process as agreed to and/or adjusted by management.
- Manage entire sales team at both locations.
- Build and develop a highly engaged sales team.
- Set the standards for performance and hold the sales team accountable to those standards.
- Responsible for the selection, training, mentoring, and motivating the sales team.
- Establishes effective working relationships with other departments, and involvement in pricing products.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attain the customer satisfaction measurement.
- Meet the sales goals.
- Motivate sales team to ensure they are performing effectively.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Effectively communicate with employees and others as required in the daily execution of assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience in corrugated; supervisory experience a plus.
- College degree.
- Vast knowledge of corrugated machinery and products; proficient in Amtech systems.
- Paid Holidays
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|