Administrative Assistant for Institutional AdvancementClarke University, Dubuque, IA
Clarke University is a dynamic, Catholic, liberal arts institution of 1200 students in traditional, adult and graduate programs. Located in the thriving city of Dubuque, Iowa, along the Mississippi River, Clarke was founded in 1843 by the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
At Clarke University, everything we do is focused on making an impact on students so they can positively impact the world. For students, this means finding a place where they are empowered to find success that will last forever. For faculty and staff, it means more than just coming to work every day – it means truly being engaged across campus while working to create an experience that always puts students first.
Clarke University faculty and staff enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and a collaborative working environment. Outside of the university, faculty and staff benefit from living and working in a thriving city named one of the “most livable” small cities in the country and one of “Best Green Places” in the country.
For more information, please visit www.clarke.edu.
At Clarke University, we focus on making an impact on students so they can positively impact the world. For students, it means a place where more than facts are studied – it means new ways of thinking are explored. For faculty and staff, it means more than just coming to work every day – it means truly collaborating across the university to put student success first. It also means living and working in a thriving city named one of the “most livable” small cities in the country and one of “Best Green Places” in the country.
Clarke University is currently seeking a qualified individual to provide support for the office of Institutional Advancement. Under the direction of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative and organizational support to the Vice President and his direct reports for foundation-related functions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Vice President’s calendar; schedule meetings and appointments and coordinate travel schedules.
- Record donor action comments and other correspondences.
- Prepare travel expense reports and reconcile credit card statements.
- Update the monthly operating budget and maintain office files.
- Support the implementation of fundraising campaigns, coordinate details for the Institutional Advancement Committee and the Board of Trustees meetings.
- Become familiar with Clarke constituents, officers, and the Board of Trustees; serve as a primary point of contact for the Vice President and IA staff.
- Manage the Institutional Advancement work study students.
- Maintain accurate donor and alumni records, reports and files.
- Maintain office supply inventory and special materials for the department.
- Proof read materials and assist with coordinating gift acknowledgements for the Vice President.
Two-year degree plus 3 years related work experience and/or; equivalent combination of education and experience required. The successful candidate must have knowledge of general office procedures and practices sufficient to answer questions or requests concerning the input, maintenance, and distribution of Institutional Advancement information. Ability to handle and honor confidential information and materials is required. Computer skills for word processing, spreadsheet preparation, database information input and retrieval, and data entry. Ability to work professionally and effectively with people from various backgrounds and economic levels.
To apply, please submit a letter of application and resume online at http://clarke.applicantpool.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|