Material HandlerCamso, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso in Peosta has an immediate opening for a MATERIAL HANDLER. This is a permanent, full time position. Working hours may vary but will primarily be 6:45 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, and delivering a variety of materials, parts and supplies to production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and deliver parts to the production lines.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or fork truck.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist to move load to destination.
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, and tugger.
- Maintaining 5S throughout the warehouse.
- Willingness to cross train into other departments.
- Ability to take ownership and to successfully manage various projects at the same time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels which are moderate to loud.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fork truck & manufacturing experience is a plus.
We offer great health coverage, (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending, 11 paid holidays and much more.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email email@example.com.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|