Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The role of Credit and Collections Manager develops, administers and controls credit and collection programs and processes for a $500 million public furniture manufacturer and marketer in Dubuque, Iowa.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with the internal organization to establish a credit policy and credit terms which appropriately balance outstanding credit risk with business opportunity
- Partners with the corporate controller and treasurer to develop, improve or implement collections policies and procedures to improve cash flow and reduce past due balances
- Oversees investigation and establishment of credit levels for all customers
- Supervises and controls all collections processes including the cash application to outstanding receivables
- Leads the effective and efficient execution of all credit and collections efforts by the company including resource planning and departmental cost controls
- Brings forward ideas and drives improvement throughout credit and collections processes and operations for the company
- Creates actionable and informative dashboards for management review on financial health of the company’s customer base and receivable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related; equivalent experience in the payments industry may be considered
- 3 years’ experience managing a team of individuals toward a common objective preferred
- Experience in payments, credit card, banking highly preferred
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and related protection laws and procedures to facilitate effective risk management and collections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to achieve desired results
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess strong attention to detail, high analytical capability and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- SAP Experience a plus
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|