DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Sales and Web Support Position
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of component parts, sub-assemblies and finished hunting goods is in search of a multi-talented person that excels at a variety of tasks. The Sales and Web Support Assistant will be responsible for executing order entry and customer service for our hunting division, assisting our OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) group with customer support, and keeping our hunting, OEM and agricultural websites current and promoted on key social media platforms.
- Enter orders into Access Database
- Customer service and order entry for a small retail division focused on hunting
- Communicate orders and information to overseas offices
- Confirm orders and shipments with customers
- Track production and shipment of orders
- Promote products through multiple online sales and marketing channels
- Keep website and online presence current and relevant
- Build a strong and consistent social media presence
- Assist Sales Executives with daily customer communications
- Trouble shoot delayed shipments, product issues, and expedited requests from customers
- A willingness to listen, learn and tackle anything
- General understanding and aptitude for online sales and marketing
- 1-2 years of online selling/development experience preferred but not a must
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment also helpful
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Background in farming or agricultural business would be a plus
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Proficient to advanced skills in online sales and marketing platforms, social media, web development, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.