Customer ServiceDairy Queen, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dairy Queen is locally owned and operates 4 restaurant locations in Dubuque & Peosta. The growth of this company is directly attributed to its customers and to the dedicated people who bring their ideas and hard working attitudes to work every day.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working; must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking. The teammate must have a keen eye for service, cleanliness, urgency awareness, and the needs of a guest. Must be able to complete and pass any required pre-employment testing or abilities assessments.
- Use good judgment and sensitivity in all situations.
- Comply with all rules, policies, and procedures uniformly, fairly, and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for attending store meetings. Open communication with all team and leadership.
- Responsible for cleanliness, friendliness, safety, consistency, and speed of service of the store.
- Responsible for following cash handling procedures.
- Responsible for understanding various operations within a store, including but not limited to guest and food services.
- Ensure you are in proper attire.
- Responsible for reading and abiding by all communications pertaining to the store.
- Take pride in and uphold the company culture at all times and at all locations.
- Promote kindness and random acts of kindness.
- Promote and have fun in your work.