Sales Order Coordinator/Support RepresentativeBodine Electric Company, Peosta, IA
Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors and controls. Established in 1905, and still family owned, Bodine Electric continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, customer service and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest winding, machining, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists customers with product availability, standard pricing and open order status.
- Review, process and confirm orders.
- Resolve differences between customer purchase orders and approved quote terms.
- Serves as liaison regarding open orders, including; schedule dates, shipping dates and instructions, tracking numbers, etc.
- Coordinates delivery change requests (expedites/deferrals) for open orders.
- Administers and monitors supply agreements.
- Work with customers and Bodine Sales Reps to initiate product return and analysis process (RMAs).
- Assists with coordinating return of products to customers.
- Initiates Sales Order Amendments (SOAs) based on customer requests for product changes or order cancellations.
- Serves as backup for phone support for random callers to Bodine Sales/Service group.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||19225 Kapp Dr|
Peosta, IA 52068
|Apply by Email:||Peosta.HR@bodine-electric.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|