Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Office Manager - 26-30 hours/week
Looking for office manager to perform general office duties by:
- Answering incoming communication
- Filing office paperwork
- Working with sub-contractors on agreements
- Creating lien wavers
- Accounts payable/receiveable
The desired candidate must have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Performed general clerical duties for minimum of 2 years
- Excellent computer skills
- General knowledge of construction
- Quick books experience a plus
To apply to this position please submit resume to Michelle at email@example.com or call 563-927-2585 with any questions.
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|