Supply Management Specialist - Entry LevelGreen Industrial Supply, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Green Industrial Supply is a privately held and operated company that has a vested interest in best servicing the customer. Our core business is in the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets which we have been servicing for more than 25 years. With extraordinary customer service, quality, and competitive pricing, we continue to experience growth and success.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. is looking to increase our #1 resource - our employees! Our people are what have led to our success as we realize our vision of being the supplier of choice for our customer and becoming known as one of the best places to work in the Dubuque area.
It is the policy of Green Industrial Supply, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Green Industrial Supply will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Green Industrial Supply has been helping customers with their supply chain needs for over 25 years. We service some of the world’s largest OEMs and our focus on customer service, quality, and competitive pricing has led to improved quality and lower costs for our customers.
We currently have an opportunity for a results oriented individual to join our team as a Supply Management Specialist in the PDP department. This is a full-time entry level Supply Management position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to the entire PDP department throughout the RFQ process.
- Assist in developing new and current suppliers to maintain competitive pricing and quality standards.
- Identify cost savings or product improvement opportunities with in commodities.
- Work with suppliers to resolve any delivery or quality concerns.
- Provide timely quotes to customers.
- Work closely with customer and manufacturing partners to identify all possible options to achieve customer’s objective and present those options in a clear and professional manner.
- Manage project until final approval and production is completed.
- Coordinate with customers to address any excess or scrap inventory concerns
- Assist in obtaining PPAP documentation when the quality department request assistance.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related area such as purchasing, supply chain, buyer, or order fulfillment is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of computer proficiency including database, spreadsheet, and word programs.
- The selected candidate will have teamwork skills, be confident and adaptable, conflict resolution skills, and be able to work independently.
This position offers a competitive wage and an exceptional benefit package. If you are interested in an opportunity to grow and make a difference with a dynamic organization, this could be the job for you.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|