On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is seeking an experienced, upbeat , detail-oriented candidate for Front Office Coordinator position. This candidate will:
- Handle phone calls and visitors in a professional, friendly manner
- Manage office flow, provide assistance with paperwork, and other duties
- Handle office administrative duties on an as-needed basis.
- Schedule daily appointments
- Ensure each visitor is receiving the appropriate forms and information.
- Assist co-workers as needed
Additional administrative duties include:
- Prepare mailing as needed
- Filing, paperwork, data entry
- Review and collect paperwork as needed
- Document information in an accurate and timely manner
If you have the skills and qualifications, please send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com. Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|