Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- GREAT PAY
- GREAT ENVIRONMENT
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diesel Mechanic duties to include state inspections.
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If interested in this position, call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|