Screen Assembler $12.50EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a downtown Dubuque company looking for Screen Assemblers to join their team of employees.
- Read build instructions from computer monitor ensuring proper length, type and color of materials.
- Eventual cross training to ensure proficiency in neighboring positions.
- Visually inspect for defects or errors throughout process.
- Verify size, color, customer, configuration (hardware), according to labeling system.
- Insure standard work adherence.
- Apply labels to frame upon completion.
- Sequence into rack for next step (screen rolling).
- Ability to stand throughout the full shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to use hand tools including tape measure air drill, pneumatics fixed straight-cut saw.
- Must be able to meet standardized production goals.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal directions.
- Must have flexibility to work occasional overtime or additional shift.
- Strict adherence to safety policies.
This is a 1st shift position. Typical hours are 5:00AM-1:00PM, however, there is often mandatory overtime. Starting wage is $12.50/hr.
This is a great opportunity with a reputable company. Contact Rachel today if interested at Rachel.LuGrain@expresspros.com.
As always never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|