Production Team LeadEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a motivated Production Team Lead for a reputable company located in Dubuque.
This is a an evaluation to hire position. 1st shift Mon-Fri 5am-1pm with mandatory overtime when needed with occasional Saturdays in the busy season.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Train/instruct/assign operators and recommend personnel actions to the Production Supervisor
- Complete production paperwork
- Maintain workflow in the department
- Assure compliance with safety, quality and production standards
- Monitor compliance to standard work and 5S standards
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- able to problem solve and offer continuous improvement suggestions
- self-starter, works well with others, responsible, takes pride in work, quality conscious, good with numbers & following procedures, good communicator/active listener, and some computer skills
- able to use shop mathematics, work from schedules, lists, drawings, specifications, and instructions
- able to use a variety of precision measuring devices, and have knowledge of machine set-up, manufacturing procedures, and work flow
- Have previous work history in manufacturing, machine set-up and adjustments, and in a leadership role. Prefer candidates with experience in lean manufacturing.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rachel at Rachel.LuGrain@expresspros.com.
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|