This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure company with a 75+ year history of success. We offer competitive wages, insurance, profit sharing and paid time off.
Over 700 farms strong, the knowledge and dedication of Prairie Farms’ farm families is represented in our full line of retail and foodservice dairy products. Prairie Farms network of local manufacturing plants and branch offices enables highly efficient, dairy fresh distribution throughout Mid-America and the South. From farm to family... Prairie Farms’ foundation is built upon products of uncompromising quality.
PRAIRIE FARMS IS COMMITTED TO THIS FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
• To increase equity value balanced with organization growth
• To encourage each employee to attain his or her maximum potential
• To simply do what is right – and conduct our business with professional integrity
• To strengthen our competitive edge by embracing the principle of innovation
• To be the leader in high quality products and services
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule hourly workforce to meet customer demands
- Interact with customers as needed
- Ensure safety, quality and productivity goals are achieved
- Interviewing and hiring staff
- Ensure excellent employee relations
- Continual improvement in key metrics
- Ensure efficient use of equipment.
- 3-5 yrs management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Goal driven / results oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
Basic understanding of inventory control and FIFO
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|