Vendor Managed Inventory CoordinatorHODGE, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Assist in work direction, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
- Provide coverage as needed to meet peak production goals
- Train and/or oversee training for new and current employees
- Facilitate daily/weekly/monthly meetings with crew
- Coordinate with customers and suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Operate all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality and safety objectives are met
- Maintain overall cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse
- Ensure accurate piece-count/description of all inbound freight, place in designated location
- Ensure accurate piece-count, tagging, container size, etc., for all outbound freight, prepare for shipment
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the VMI Coordinator must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Customer specified software experience/knowledge
- College degree and/or continuing education
- Previous management experience and/or customer service experience
- Forklift certificate
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|