Account Manager - HealthCheck360Cottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Account Manager - HealthCheck360
It is an exciting time at HealthCheck360 - our division is experiencing growth and we would love for you to be a part of it! We are looking to add an Account Manager to our HealthCheck360 Team!
Who are we?
HealthCheck360° is a wellness company that provides services nationwide. In addition to serving employers, we partner with brokers, consultants, third-party administrators, and insurance companies for a complete integration of health and wellness services. Your resources will include health risk assessment products, biometric screenings, health coaching, wellness programming and related data analytics.
Why should you talk with me?
- Growing Company - Cottingham & Butler/HealthCheck360 is the 30th largest insurance brokerage firm in the United States and has been continuing to improve and grow each year.
- Our team- Our team of experienced professionals specialize in the industry and have the vision and expertise to help our clients.
- Strong leadership - Our leaders are some of the best in the industry and are committed to the development of their team.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|