Oral Arts Dental Laboratory is a leading dental laboratory in the Midwest. We are a full-service laboratory fabricating crowns, dentures, partials, and cosmetic restorations for the General Practitioner (family dentist). We have been in business since 1945 with a history of superb quality and customer service.
Oral Arts is located at 6701 Chavenelle Road with approximately 50 employees.
We are owned by National Dentex Corporation which is very proud of its laboratories and employees. Our business starts internally with fair, concerned appreciation for fellow employees. Everyone's work is important; every task affects a co-worker and a customer. This is our margin of difference that gives us our competitive advantage enjoyed by no other organization in our business.
General Description of Function:
This team member is in training. The Dental Laboratory Technician is a member of the dental laboratory team who, upon prescription from a dental clinician, constructs custom made restorative and dental appliances. The Dental Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the fabrication of ceramic crowns and bridges.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Perform specific function on cases received
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Artistic abilities
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong ability to read, listens, comprehend, retain and execute on written and verbal instructions
- High level of organizational skill with the ability to prioritize work
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required: Computer Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|