Inside SalespersonSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. currently has an opening for an Inside Salesperson at our location in Dubuque. This position is responsible for providing exception customer service for walk-in and telephone call-in customers and assisting them with identification of product needs and locating merchandise.
- Communicate with clients and customers to provide a high level of customer service.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold.
- Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
- Stocking shelves on an as needed basis.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Previous building materials, construction, or sales experience is preferred but will train the person with the right attitude, teamwork and desire to increase responsibility.
- Must have strong communication, technical, and relationship-building skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email.
At Spahn & Rose we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while encouraging our associates to have rewarding careers with potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401K and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic organization doing business for over 112 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|