Maintenance Technician (3rd shift, great benefits)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville, WI is looking for a full time 3rd shift Maintenance Technician for a local company in SW WI.
The Maintenance Technician performs a variety of advanced activities to maintain plant equipment and facilities in operating condition following established procedures. These activities include minor electrical, plumbing, fixtures, doors, HVAC, and preventative maintenance.
- 5 years’ experience in maintenance or mechanics
- Proficiency in Machinist training, Welding, Fabrication, Piping, PLC, and Electrical
- Course work with satisfactory grades or certification in machine shop, welding, fabrication, piping, PLC, and electrical
- Intermediate computer skills including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Strong electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and blue print reading skills
- Strong technical understanding, equipment maintenance, power tool, and welding skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested email your resume to Brittany.Slaats@ExpressPros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|