Floor Supervisor/Galena, ILHartig Drug, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Hartig Drug Stores is a privately owned regional community pharmacy chain and one of the oldest continuously operated firms in the United States. Currently, the company has retail pharmacies in the tri-states area of Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. The company headquarters is located in Dubuque, Iowa.
At Hartig Drug, we cherish the faith and trust that our patients and customers have placed in our name. To our customers, our name represents: Caring associates, quality merchandise, selection, and value.
Hartig Drug devotes a tremendous amount of time and energy providing our employees an environment that is healthy and supportive. The men and women of Hartig Drug welcome our customers into our places of business as if they were family. To us, customer service is more than lip service, it's a culture. Every day, we strive to be the best. To that end, we are committed to hiring the best people. Our people are proud to offer our customers clean stores, in-stock stores, high quality merchandise and low prices.
Hartig Drug Stores has been serving the Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin Markets since 1904. The company operates traditional drug stores, and several long-term care pharmacies. Hartig Drug has partnered with UnityPoint-Finley Hospital of Dubuque and operates Finley-Hartig Homecare, a store and service organization specializing in durable medical equipment, medical supplies and oxygen. Hartig Drug Stores can be accessed via the World Wide Web at www.hartigdrug.com.
This position assists the Retail Store Manager with the daily operations of their respective retail store. Hartig Drug Company will assign each workforce member a level of access based on the individual’s need for electronic patient’s protected health information (ePHI) to perform their job functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages daily operations and follows policies and procedures set forth by Hartig Drug Company
- Ensures merchandise is stocked and correct signage is in place
- Assists with training of the front end employees
- Sets plan-o-gram designs
- Assist patients and customer in retail store
- Works well in a team environment
- Portrays the company in a positive image
- Required to abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the employer
- Two year college degree or comparable work experience
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|