Intern - Graphic Design/MarketingXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Generally expected to work as a valued member of the XL Specialized Trailers team. This job will primarily be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and producing digital and printed material.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by using Adobe design programs.
- Conduct marketing research by interviewing company personnel; contacting external participants and researching data.
- Maintains website by preparing copy, obtaining and editing photos, determining layout and design, and publishing materials.
- Produce content and written material for various platforms.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall operations of the XL Specialized Trailers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completed two years of Graphic Design/Marketing studies at an accredited College/University.
Post Offer/Pre-employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer