The John Deere Dubuque Works is one of the key facilities in Deere & Company's Construction and Forestry (C&F) Division. The Dubuque Works manufactures backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, and skid steer loaders for the construction industry and knuckleboom loaders and tracked feller bunchers for the forestry industry. The Dubuque Works also serves as the Center of Excellence for the C&F Division in the areas of Product Engineering, Product Verification and Validation, Supply Management, and Product Support which includes the Dealer Technical Assistance Center. From a manufacturing perspective, the core competencies of the factory include plate and sheet cutting, machining, welding, paint, and assembly.
The John Deere Dubuque Works is one of the most innovative and productive facilities of its kind. From an Engineering perspective, techniques such as virtual reality and rapid concepting are used to assist in the design process. Our manufacturing facilities use state of the art techniques and equipment to produce products including CNC machining centers and a Manufacturing Execution System (MES). We are proud of how fast we can get new technology into the hands of our customers, and of the quality we can attain through a very structured and effective Product Development Process. Our Product Support teams use the latest techniques and satellite communication systems to keep the machines we make on the job, dayin and dayout. Additionally, outside of the factory our products are supported by an efficient parts delivery system, and a network of John Deere dealers and company field representatives, strategically located throughout the world to support the products we produce
We are dedicated to keeping our customers ahead of their competitors by supplying the most efficient, dependable machines possible. Through teamwork, a commitment to continuous improvement, and a major investment in aggressive, ongoing research, the Dubuque Works has helped John Deere become a leader in the Construction and Forestry equipment industry.
For more information on Deere & Company go to internet site www.deere.com
As a Material Coordinator at John Deere Construction and Forestry (C&F), located in Dubuque, IA you will support production departments/employees on part shortages or problems and drive for resolution and root cause of issues. In addition, you will:
- Communicate issues and resolutions to the appropriate module representatives for follow up
- Attend daily production meetings to report on hot parts
- Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management
- Find and correct root cause of material shortage and provide recommendations for solutions
- Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability
- Implement the output from the engineering release and change management process
- Support monthly and yearly financial audits
- Resolve consumption errors and drive for issue resolution
- Participate as team member or team lead on Inventory Accuracy Teams
- Note: Overtime may be required to support the production schedule
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational experience handling multiple projects or tasks
- Experience working in a team environment and delivering expected results
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with the Order Fulfillment Process
- Experience working proactively in a self-guided environment
- Experience with Material Flow or Supply Management
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Management
No relocation benefits are available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|