Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process loads for driver payroll and settlement through the Trip Jacket module of TMI; including verification of appropriate pay, deductions, reimbursements and fuel card transactions
- Set up accounts for new owner operators in preparation for settlements
- Track owner operator and company assets
- Update and modify, as necessary, the applicable master files to maintain current and accurate information
- Communicate with company drivers and owner operators, other departments and management personnel on questions and issues as needed.
- Prepare the weekly payroll/settlement to company drivers/owner operators, including processing pay transactions, auditing work, contacting divers and other departments for clarification, and mailing supporting documentation
- Process owner operators who have terminated their contracts with the company in such a way that their settlements are paid in a timely manner, consistent with the terms of their contract and with regard to protecting company assets and resources.
- Maintain physical and electronic files that support the goals of the company and the department.
- Assist other settlement coordinators in their functions as may be necessary due to absences or workload, or for training newly hired associates.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma/equivalent required; associates degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written, with owner operators, other departments and management personnel
- Strong keyboard and 10-key skills
- Ability to prioritize functions and deal effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|