Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing fulfillment operation in Peosta, we are seeking an Inventory Lead to compile information to complete periodic summaries of cycle counts. If you’re somebody who enjoys a fast pace environment and have a knack for problem solving - this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
As an Inventory Lead you will be responsible for Assisting with supervision of the Inventory Control Staff. You will act as the facilities Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Super User.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Maintain accurate product inventory reporting.
- Coordinate all systematic manual inventory procedures within the facility.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in inventory accuracy.
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, motivating communicator with warehousing experience. Ideally you will have 3-4 years of warehouse experience along with knowledge of Microsoft Programs.
In addition, we are looking for:
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- An independent decision maker with limited supervision.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
What You’ll Get
A stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|