Inbound SupervisorColony Brands, Inc., Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing fulfillment operation in Peosta, we are seeking an Inbound Lead to supervise the receiving of non-food merchandise. If you’re somebody who enjoys a fast pace environment and a motivational team player - this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
As an Inbound Supervisor you will be responsible for the receiving of products, coordination of staffing and completion of daily receiving records. Supervises and directs the duties of the regular full-time and temporary Inbound and Prep Lead, Receiving Specialists, and Clerical staff while performing various job duties associated with the day to day operation.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Completing and distributing reports in a timely manner according to a predetermined schedule.
- Training, evaluating and motivating employees.
- Communicating operations information to the Inbound Manager.
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, motivating communicator with warehousing experience. Ideally you will have 3-4 years of warehouse experience along with a knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts.
In addition, we are looking for:
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- An independent decision maker with limited supervision.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
What You’ll Get
A stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!