The Internal Auditor conducts and/or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities, including Title 31 reviews. Prepare the final formal written report of the audit findings and conduct the post-audit exit conference and follow-up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on the findings
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan the purpose, scope, and approach of audits.
- Evaluate the internal controls within the system and confer with the Internal Audit Supervisor or the Director of Internal Audit to address deficiencies which might require a change in the scope or approach of the audit.
- Conduct the exit conference with the appropriate management personnel from the audit location.
- Prepare the formal written report on the results of the audit, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and the extent of compliance.
- Perform post-audit follow up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field of study.
- At least one year of internal, external or comparable audit/accounting experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to travel 25-30% of the time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|