Order Entry Pharmacy TechnicianHartig Drug, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hartig Drug Stores is a privately owned regional community pharmacy chain and one of the oldest continuously operated firms in the United States. Currently, the company has retail pharmacies in the tri-states area of Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. The company headquarters is located in Dubuque, Iowa.
At Hartig Drug, we cherish the faith and trust that our patients and customers have placed in our name. To our customers, our name represents: Caring associates, quality merchandise, selection, and value.
Hartig Drug devotes a tremendous amount of time and energy providing our employees an environment that is healthy and supportive. The men and women of Hartig Drug welcome our customers into our places of business as if they were family. To us, customer service is more than lip service, it's a culture. Every day, we strive to be the best. To that end, we are committed to hiring the best people. Our people are proud to offer our customers clean stores, in-stock stores, high quality merchandise and low prices.
Hartig Drug Stores has been serving the Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin Markets since 1904. The company operates traditional drug stores, and several long-term care pharmacies. Hartig Drug has partnered with UnityPoint-Finley Hospital of Dubuque and operates Finley-Hartig Homecare, a store and service organization specializing in durable medical equipment, medical supplies and oxygen. Hartig Drug Stores can be accessed via the World Wide Web at www.hartigdrug.com.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with nursing facilities, prescriber's office and insurance plans by phone or fax to fill orders, answer questions, and assure high level customer service satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and detail oriented environment.
- Works closely with billing representative to manage and process pending order claims
- Enter information into patient profiles
- Process orders received from electronic or faxed prescriptions and accurately enter order information in pharmacy system
- Perform data entry for implementation, reorders, new orders, PRN orders, and re-admissions and new admissions
- Verify accurate input of all new orders, profile patients into database
- Promote open communications between internal and external customers, enhance cooperative efforts, and improve pharmacy production performance
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|