Director, Marketing-Multiple LocationsMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
Are you a marketing leader that is passionate about education and helping others unlock their potential?
At McGraw-Hill Education, we're accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It's this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes for all learners. We're harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you'll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we work with.
If you're smart, curious, and passionate about education - join us as we open doors. You'll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because we believe that - learning changes everything.
We are currently seeking a Director of Marketing in our Science, Engineering and Math team that will help us deliver our mission to Unlock the Potential of Every Learner.
The ideal candidate is passionate about learning, innovative and has a deep knowledge of Marketing. The ideal candidate understands how to engage customers through digital and traditional platforms and integrate marketing across various parts of the organization.
This role can be based in Seattle, Boston, Dubuque, Iowa, New York City, Chicago, Irvine, CA or Santa Monica.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned integrated marketing plan for assigned product portfolio that drives growth and profitability.
- Implement and execute the integrated marketing plan and Go to Market Strategy that enhances key customer engagements through symposia, focus groups, conventions, webinars and digital faculty consultants.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to drive a targeted account-based marketing strategy informed by rich data analysis.
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership to build and strengthen brand strategy and product definition that positions company and Science, Engineering and Math portfolio competitively in the marketplace.
- Responsible for leading, coaching and developing a highly qualified marketing staff that drives the digital transformation across assigned product lines and in higher education.
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources and operating expenses.
What you'll need to be successful:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Strong understanding of technology and experience in marketing software products.
Five to Ten years of product marketing experience (in higher education, preferred).
Experience managing multiple product lines and integrating them into coherent programs.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You'll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-New York-New York City, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago